Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To my readers - I apologize

Feedback is a good thing!  Tells me that people care enough to help me succeed.

Thanks for the gentle nudges on my spelling and grammar.  I will endeavor to do better!

Frankly I’m glad to know that people are choosing read my little rants.  For the record, I have a long and distinguished career of being a poor speller and grammarian.  I can show you some of my spelling tests and book reports.  More red on the paper than black.

I commit to all of you, I will try my level best to make things easier on all of you.  In the mean time, please work with me to find the intent of my comments.

Deep inside I am still the little boy who got A’s in science and D’s in spelling.  It took me a long time to find the courage to put my thoughts into writing and then out in public.  Now that I’ve done it, I like the feeling.  Please go easy on me as I try to learn skills that I have avoided for nearly half a century!

As for those who read and read well.  I am sorry to put out such obvious mistakes.  I know when you see them it is like getting poked in the eye.  Thanks again for sharing your comments.  I know that you are helping me to GROW!

Preston O'Connor

The Knight Group, Inc.

Technical People with Excellent Business Skills

1004 S. Olde Oneida Street

Appleton, WI 54915

office:  920-968-5333

fax:     920-968-5308

www.knightgroupcorp.com

Posted via email from NEWTKG

No comments:

Post a Comment